Who we are
Doconomy is an impact-tech startup founded in Sweden in 2018 by Johan Pihl and Mathias Wikström. Doconomy provides leading impact data services to individuals and corporations to help educate, engage, and reduce environmental impact.
Our vision is a sustainable lifestyle for all, and we do it by providing a global standard for carbon-footprinting and tools for a change of behavior.
We believe in collaboration and care to reach, raise awareness to efficiently develop our services. All- in-all we want to enable a future where responsibility and accountability is a way of life.
Doconomy has won several awards - most recently the Nordic Fintech Award -Impact solution of the year. We are a diverse and inclusive team in a company that shares a common purpose and practice flexible working hours with integrity and trust to one another.
What the team does?
Doconomy’s SDKs Team is focused on building native iOS and Android mobile SDKs that work as stand-alone products providing end-users with climate impact functionalities such as carbon and water footprint visualization, among other mobile products. The team is considered the main owner of mobile development at Doconomy. We are looking for an experienced iOS developer who could expect to:
- Build and maintain the mobile components of Doconomy’s product portfolio
- Be one of the main drivers/experts of mobile development at Doconomy
- Grow within an autonomous, cross-functional product team
- Contribute to the whole product development life cycle: from requirements, to development, testing and delivery
- Weigh-in with domain expert knowledge in technical decision-making
What we want you to bring to the team
- Writing readable, maintainable, performant Swift code
- iOS development, design patterns, tools, and best practices Till Developing iOS mobile SDKs
- Code reviews and documentation
- Git Workflow
- Unit/UI automated testing
- CI/CD pipelines and Fastlane
- App release and distribution process
- JIRA for issue tracking
Who you are
- An excellent team player with a solid experience in agile software development
- You have been developing high-quality iOS apps for the past 5+ years
- You think quality first and believe in the shared ownership of software quality
- You know how to collaborate with and manage expectations of various stakeholders such as developers, tech leads, designers, testers, and product managers
- You are experienced with agile methodologies such as Scrum and/or Kanban
- You are proactive and know how to drive your work with minimal interventions
- You know how to tackle complex requirements and break them down into modular tasks
- You can communicate clearly in written and spoken English
- You value knowledge-sharing
What we offer
We offer a dynamic workplace in central Stockholm, with a decentralized organization that is constantly growing and gives employees a chance to develop. Knowing that employees are our greatest asset, we also make sure that they have pensions, insurance, and health benefit. We believe that employees who feel good do good!
Sounds interesting? Apply with your resume as soon as possible as interviews are held continuously.